It also does a nice job of characterizing cyber challenges that seems right for this moment, but also would have been on target well before the dawn of the Smart Grid:
- There is a growing focus on the impacts of risks and vulnerabilities to critical energy infrastructure
- System complexity is growing through expanding interconnectivity of systems
- Digital systems are proliferating, extending the electronic perimeter to new system components and participants
- Lots of legacy investments that need to be secured alongside newer, unproven technologies
- What level of investment and focus on securing infrastructure will be enough?
Post a Comment