In case you haven't heard, one of most significant US-based Smart Grid conferences (and there are many) is fast approaching. As the dogged detective from Dragnet Joe Friday would say, here are the facts, just the facts:
- Who: The DOE, members of the Gridwise Alliance, and every small, medium and large industry player is speaking, exhibiting, or both. Attendees are everyone who by vocation or passion needs to know more about where our electrical infrastructure is heading
- What: Four days of presentations, roundtables and exhibits covering almost every aspect of emerging Smart Grid business, technology and policy issues
- When: 21-24 September 2009. Note: Smart Grid cyber security is getting extra attention on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Where: The Ronald Reagan Building in downtown Washington, D.C.
- How: Register here and get yourself there